American Top Team Altitude, Coachs: Deryck Ripley, Austen Ford, Ethan Day, Training Partners: Bobby Lashley, Alex Huddleston, David Ross, Tony and Jorge Dominguez.
2. What motivated you to become a fighter?
Watching Matt Hughes wrestle in high school then go to the UFC.
3. What is your nickname?
The Joker, I’m funny guy till it’s time to shut that cage door.
4. Knock’em out or Chokem’ out?
Neither, I want to break bones.
5. How do you balance fighting with the rest of your life? family, work, spirituality…
When I’m not training I try to spend has much time as I can with my kids and sometimes take them to the gym with me. I find fighting to be spiritual, like the Samurai.
6. What’s in your ipod when you are training for a fight?
Slipknot, Fort Minor, Rise Against, Jay-Z, and DJ Khaled
7. What is your favorite non fight related pass time?
Shooting, six years in the infantry and growing up in the south hunting, you develop and foundness for it.
8. Who is your inspiration?
Big Nog and Frank Mir, very talented fighters, but also very intelligent. They tend to have a cerebral approach to their fights.
Chicken fajitas, get protein, carbs, veggies and don’t have to put a bunch a junk in your tank.
10. What’s the best advice you can give your next opponent?
Tap or Snap!