I train with Rude Effex fight team and syndicate striking, my coaches are Jeremy Garcia and John Brodie, my training partners are Nate Jones prentice Ingram Wayne Riddock and plenty other people around Colorado.
2. What motivated you to become a fighter?
I became motivated with fighting because I love the sport.
3. What is your nickname?
Turbo Riley, fist of fury
4. Knock’em out or Chokem’ out?
I would like to Chokem’ out because I haven’t really put anyone to sleep that way.
5. How do you balance fighting with the rest of your life? family, work, spirituality…
It’s very hard to balance with my life because it’s really all I do.
6. What’s in your ipod when you are training for a fight?
I have lots of genres from tech N9ne to Tim McGraw.
7. What is your favorite non fight related pass time?
Get tattoos and fish.
8. Who is your inspiration?
Bruce lee and current champions Jose Aldo and Anderson Silva.
9. Best post weigh-in meal?
I’m going to have to say spaghetti.
10. What’s the best advice you can give your next opponent?